On March 13, 2014, the DC office of Kelley Drye will host a policy discussion on the special considerations in legislative, regulatory, and enforcement initiatives designed to protect children. The discussion will focus on the established and emerging issues in product safety and advertising and marketing products for children.
Kelley Drye is delighted to have U.S. Representative Jackie Speier of California’s 14th Congressional District and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform as our keynote speaker. Other featured speakers from government, industry, and the advocacy community include:
- Mary Engle, Associate Director, Division of Advertising Practices, FTC
- Malini Mithal, Assistant Director, Division of Financial Practices, FTC
- Ellen Doneski, Majority Staff Director & Chief Counsel, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Alan Korn, Executive Director, Abbey’s Hope Charitable Foundation
- Debbie Matties, Vice President of Privacy, CTIA – The Wireless Association®
- Lee Peeler, President and CEO of the Advertising Self-Regulatory Council (ASRC)