Kelley Drye & Warren LLP announced the launch of the Ad Law Access podcast – a new podcast from its advertising law and privacy law groups. Hosted by Kelley Drye attorneys, including Christie Grymes Thompson, Alysa Hutnik, John Villafranco, Gonzalo Mon, and Kristi Wolff, the podcast provides updates on advertising and policy law trends, issues, and developments.
“Our goal is to provide listeners with high-level, insightful analysis on the major issues in consumer protection law as they develop,” said Christie Thompson, chair of the advertising and marketing practice. “We have structured these as shorter episodes – perfect for a morning or evening commute or lunch break – to give people digestible information that they can easily apply.”
Currently, listeners can find the following episodes:
- Challenging Competitors’ Claims
- Influencers Gone Wrong
- Influencers and Endorsers: Understanding the Upfront Legal Requirements
- GDPR Update
- EU Cookie Law Update
- FTC v. Shire Viropharma, Inc.: Will it limit FTC’s ability to bring certain claims in federal court?
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
For additional information, visit:
- Kelley Drye’s Advertising Law Practice Page
- Advertising and Privacy Law Resource Center
- Ad Law Access Blog
- Ad Law News and Views Newsletter