On a new episode of the Ad Law Access Podcast, Alysa Hutnik provides an update to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) including discussion of the amendments, the draft regulations, and she touches on some of the classification issues.
For additional information see the Ad Law Access blog posts:
- CCPA Draft Regulations: What to Know About Timing and Process
- CCPA Update: California Governor Signs Seven Amendments to the CCPA
- CCPA Update: California Attorney General Issues Draft Privacy Rules
- Podcast: CCPA Update: Legislature Amends the CCPA to Exclude Employee Data, B2B Communications for One Year
- CCPA Update: Legislature Amends the CCPA to Exclude Employee Data, B2B Communications for One Year
- California Assembly Approves Amendments to Exclude Employees from CCPA, Protect Loyalty Programs
- Nevada and Maine Advance Legislation Addressing the “Sale” of Personal Data
- Podcast: Dealing with CCPA Uncertainty
The Ad Law Access podcast is available now through Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, SoundCloud, and other podcast services.