On the latest episode of the Ad Law Access Podcast has a discussion on materiality and clear and conspicuous disclosures.
For additional information see our new Advertising and Privacy Law Resource Center (https://www.kelleydrye.com/Advertising-and-Privacy-Law-Resource-Center), an online hub for advertising, privacy, and consumer protection legal information.
Also see the following Ad Law Access blog posts:
- Yoga Influencers’ Disclosures Show Limits of Flexibility
- SEC KOs Mayweather and DJ Khaled for Promoting Cryptocurrency Without Disclosures
- CA Court Considers When Disclosures Can Modify Claims
- Beyond “Clear and Conspicuous”: FTC Workshop Highlights Issues Related to Testing of Consumer Disclosures
- FTC Clarifies Standard for Clear and Conspicuous Disclosures
The Ad Law Access podcast is available now through Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, and wherever you get your podcasts.